I have my dress! Now shoes?

Beautiful dress! I cant wait to see pictures and your review when you get back!!!

I agree with the other girls, it would get tricky alternating b/w heels and flats b/c then your dress would not be the right length for one or the other. Definitely just pick up some heels for a couple of the other nights, like the rehearsal dinner or if you are doing a welcome dinner. since it sounds like you dont normally wear heels, i wouldnt choose your wedding night to wear them cause you want to just let loose and have fun, and ballet flats seem like they would be more comfortable for you.

Good luck!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for the heels for the reception however if they don't work with your beautiful dress be sure to get you a sexy white teddy and some sexy HIGH satin heels to jumpstart the rest of your lives together at the end of the night wink.gif You will only have them on for five minutes tops!

• 3 months later...

Hope your wedding was fabulous and that the shoe dilemma worked out! Just in case you're still around, I wonder if you could let me know where you eventually found the Isadora and if you would be willing to let me know how much you paid... I'm having a tough time tracking it down and I absolutely love it!!