Here is an example of a more simple departure letter. There have been some great departure mailings on this forum! But we don't time to get things from Vista print and we didn't need quite so much hotel, activity, etc. info because all of that is in detail on our wedding website and other detail stuff we will provide in our welcome letter once they get to the hotel. So here's what we sent out (many many thanks to all the templates for wording I borrowed from! And the pictures of the PVR airport!!)

Here is all of what went in it. The CD contains select songs we'll be playing at the wedding. The letter contains some additional info not on the website specific to getting to packing and getting to the hotel (including info on the time change since some of our guests will be traveling on daylight savings). We also included a wallet-sized Spanish dictionary (we figured that would be useful during the trip), an info card with the TA, hotel, shuttle, etc contact info on it for them to bring, and a little card with our website on it again.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the CD, wrapped up

and everything placed on top

and finally closed up for mailing

NegrilLB - I did the CD myself using the software that came with the CD labels we bought and the clipart we used to make our logo. It was pretty easy to do, although we did have to save the palm tree as an image to import it into the label software (there are instructions on how to do this under making your own logo on the DIY forum). Just using a word template of the labels would have been easier, but I couldn't find one for the labels we had. Really, though, pretty easy!