Jorge Allocco photography...anybody use him?

similar to what shellb said.. if you have facebook search for melia caribe tropical brides and there is a whole group dedicated to melia brides with a ton of pictures and alot from Jorge.. I think they were excellent...

And ps shellb... i find this out from another thread that you posted to that i was reading earlier today and i was so excited to find out there was a group on facebook with soo many pictures... i have been dying to see more then one picture at a time of melia caribe weddings... it was exactly what i needed to see... Thanks so much!

• 2 years later...

Do not even hesitate to contact Jorge for your wedding photography! We were so thrilled with his work and he really put my mind at ease.  Not only was he in constant contact with me, but he even reached out to the wedding department of the resort to make sure everything was in order! He is professional and personable and we could not be happier with our photos!