Pre-Wedding Sale

~Keira~

I've started packing some of our wedding stuff today and I've come across a few items that I could sell.

I am in the Toronto area and don't mind meeting up to deliver items. If shipping is required, please note the prices do not include the price of shipping.

Spanish for Dummies - Pocket Books. 11 for $11.00 CAD

Click the image to open in full size.

OOT Bags with 4 window pockets on the front. 11 for $5.00 CAD

Palm leaf hand fans. These are medium in size and I purchased them from this website, SALE Straw Hand Fans - $12.00 - Weddingfavours.ca 10 for $7.50 CAD

Laminating Pouches and lanyard. 2pk + string for $2.00 CAD

OOT Bag stuffers. Bubbles (1pk of 5), tylenol (8pk of 2) and hand sanitizer (6pk of 2) for $5.00 CAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
Klee, where did you get your spanish for dummies books?
I've just been buying them from various girls over the forum. They sell like hot cakes but I've managed to get lucky a couple of times. It's too bad that we Canadian girls can't get a hold of them so easily.

I've made arrangements to meet with Shankd tomorrow. If for whatever reason the sale of the items does not go through, I will keep you posted.

Good luck with ebay. I suggest if at all possible taking a trip to target in the states. Seems like there are a ton of girls that get great deals on things there.

I haven't been lucky enough to by the spanish books from this site, and it appears that the Targets in the U.S, aren't selling them anymore. I originally purchased some spanish to english phrases at Half Price Books for $1.98, but they just weren't as cute as the Spanish for Dummies, so I took them back and purchased the Dummies book off of Ebay an Amazon.com. I had to place 3 different orders to purchase only 6 books. Go figure.