Mr Sanchos Beach Club in Cozumel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBanana View Post
I hadn't even heard of it until I saw you mention it, but it looks kind of interesting. Is this just a ceremony/reception site?
We are having the ceremont in the garden and then a reception shortl after on the grounds. So far the planning has been good- just wondering if anyone has been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Malisa, THANKYOU so much. It helps to see actual photos. I have been so nervous planning a wedding from such a far distance. I love their work. I might consider using them as well.
Nathan is amazing to work with. His pictures are beautiful and give you a "Wow!" feeling instead of just capturing an image. He is also a hoot to just hang out with. If you contact them, let them know I said hi.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephanie and her assitant Lluvia are really good at responding back. I would just give them another day or two and call back. I never had a problem getting in touch with them. I would call them on the telephone directly since your wedding is so close.