I am so frustrated! After several computer problems I was finally able to print my boarding pass STD's but the color I have on m computer is not the same that prints out. I tried varying the colors but I can't seem to get the right color. I feel like I have to change my wedding colors now. That may be drastic but I am so annoyed right now. I was going for a green/sage and pinkish plum. It's really hard to describe but my inspiration was a pic on this site if starfish as place card holders with green tags and a plumish ribbon. Any advice? My friend said she can calibrate my computer so that what I see on my screen in what prints but I feel like I tried every color already and they come nowhere close to what I wanted.

Thanks,

Jess

i remember having to play with mine quite a bit before i got it just right. i just kept playing with it until i got it - and just kept printing on the same piece of paper! can you keep tweaking it? maybe some of the computer whizs on this forum can suggest something!

Try this...

Take your paper that you printed out and hold it up to your monitor. Adjust your red, green, and blue sliders until what you see on your monitor matches what you see on your paper.

Depending on your monitor - you may have to go into the contor panel to do that or you may have a button right on your computer that does that.

Oh yeah - one more note. If you happen to have generic brand ink - it doesn't always print the right color even if you monitor is calibrated with your printer.

I don't print photos from my printer - just personal stuff and right now I am having that problem also. But it started when I tried ordering some ink cartridges from ebay.

I agree that it could be the ink or your printer that is doing this. I will only use my epson printer with epson ink and I always get true colours.

I would have your friend calibrate your screen and if you are still have troubles then I would just send out what you have. Dont change your colours over this, its not worth it.