Brides for Brides Photography Review

autjo

We used Brides for Brides Photography, Phoenix, Arizona Wedding Photographer for our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot. We worked with Tamara and she is fabulous. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her and the company.

Overall: To begin Tamara totally felt like an old friend and during the shoots she makes you feel comfortable in your skin while still maintaining that professionalism needed to get some awesome shots.

Communication: They are super quick at responding to emails and honestly she answered the phone every time I called (never had to leave a voicemail).

On Location: We shot the e-pics in Sedona at Red Rock Crossing with Cathedral Rock in the backdrop. Tamara was early to the shoot and helped find the best photo ops even though there were 3 weddings taking place at the same time! We even snuck some shots with the bride and groom in the background of some of our pics. We traipsed through water, climbed in the trees and even stole some shots at the wedding ceremony site once the party had left.

Studio: I did the BD shoot in their studio located in the charming Tlaquepaque Plaza in Phoenix. It might have been nice to have a few more props – bed/couch but the pictures turned out extraordinary so I am not complaining. It was cool as they have French doors that overlook a courtyard and the glass is blacked out from the outside so you can get some voyeur-esque pictures in front of the window.

Photos: Wowsa! That girl is talented. Mine and FIâ€s moms cried over how great the e-pics turned out. Need I say more? Well I will because we got a bunch of pictures (250 edited e-pics and 170 edited BD from each of the 1 hour sessions) and I can only hope our wedding photog will be half as good. Also the BD book layout was so well put together that I only had 1 minor change before printing. I actually wrapped the book as soon as I got it so FI wouldnâ€t catch me looking at it!

DW: They were not available to shoot our wedding, but they are willing to travel for DWs

I highly recommend them and hope this review can help someone!!

Click the image to open in full size.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t44113

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t47613

• 4 weeks later...