Recommendations for a driver for the day

Hi All,

We are going to be visiting a few resorts in a couple weeks to make a final decision on which resort we want to have our wedding at. Originally we were going to take taxi's to and from each resort, but I started thinking it might be easier to hire a car & driver for the day- does anyone have any recommendations? We are staying at Iberostar Paradiso Beach and are making appointments to see Moon Palace, Blue Bay Esmerelada, Paradisus and the new Dreams Riviera Cancun.

Thanks!

Tracy

Tracy you might want to consider renting a car for the day. There is only one road in this part of Mexico and it's impossible to get lost. However, if you want to rent a car and driver you can ask any of the local tour companies or your hotel's concierge service to set it up for you. I'm sorry, I don't have a recommendation of a specific company since I always drive.

Actually, I do recommend setting it up beforehand whether you rent a car or hire a driver through a tour company. I just don't have a tour company to recommend. If you are worried about the location of resorts, this is a pretty good map. It can probably help map out your itinerary.

http://vacationcancunmexico.com/imag...a-maya-map.gif