Men's wedding bands

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! Thanx...it was the best thing I learned during wedding planning just ask and most of the time they will give it to you. I ask for a discount on damn near everything now. Besides everything is marked up twice for weddings...so we deserve some breaks! Tammy that ring is cool! How are you guys posting pix like that I tried and couldn't figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMAZE31 View Post
Hey!! Thanx...it was the best thing I learned during wedding planning just ask and most of the time they will give it to you. I ask for a discount on damn near everything now. Besides everything is marked up twice for weddings...so we deserve some breaks! Tammy that ring is cool! How are you guys posting pix like that I tried and couldn't figure it out.

Tammy just added a new feature. When you do a "post reply" under the smilies their is a "my photos" box with an open or quick upload. I did the quick upload and downloaded it to the thread. BTW I just figured it out today.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMAZE31 View Post
I just figured this out today too! What I did was use the toolbar in the reply box. There's a button with a yellow background & what looks like a mountain on it. Click it & it will ask you for the images address...so if I'm pulling something off the web, I right click that image, go to properties & copy and paste the URL.