Stacey Clarke

Un-Bride

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked Stacey Clarke for mine, because I'd seen many other brides on here who used her. Unfortunately, it was a while ago and I don't remember the exact threads, sorry. Have you already checked out her website?

In any case, I'm sure you'll get lots of good responses!

I booked stacey for our wedding 30 days from today!!!!! I am super excited - we are actually paying more and putting her up over night so she can shoot for multiple days and take care of everything for us. I can't wait to see our pics, I know she is going to do a fabulous job. She has been very responsive and organized thus far, I don't forsee any problems. Good Luck, I'll certainly post my pics on the site when we get them

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by caporrone View Post
I booked stacey for our wedding 30 days from today!!!!! I am super excited - we are actually paying more and putting her up over night so she can shoot for multiple days and take care of everything for us. I can't wait to see our pics, I know she is going to do a fabulous job. She has been very responsive and organized thus far, I don't forsee any problems. Good Luck, I'll certainly post my pics on the site when we get them
I love your boston.... The sweetest creatures ever.

so we are back to reality and our wedding is over = ( but i wanted to give an update on Stacey - for those of your reading and still trying to make a decision on a photography Stacey Clarke was amazing. Very professional, a worker, aggressive with the photos that she wants to capture and imaginative. Overall I would reccomend her again and again and we were more then satisfied. I think everyone of our married friends went up to her personally to tell her how great of a job she was doing - because they've all been through it, and wished they had someone like her!

I will certainly share the pics when we get them but she took tons and her price was very reasonable - especially for the quality work that she will do for you.

Marc and I had a bigger DW so we had a few nights worth of events planned for our guests therefore we hired her and split time over 3 days worth of shoot and paid for her to stay on the resort with us as an extra.

we had her shoot a cocktail party and gala the night prior, the wedding day, and then marc and I did our photo shoot that sunday morning alone which was fabulous and we had 2 hours to walk around the resort and really had some fun!

anyways - i'm going on and on but Stacey was great bottom line.

~Courte

PS - thanks SusieQ , your poochie is so adorable too!

• 4 weeks later...