Moon Palace, Calgary bride

melhuisha

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Angela and welcome to the forums! Lori and I moved down here to Playa del Carmen from Calgary... small world! We love it!! Hope you enjoy your time down here at the Moon Palace. We have not covered any weddings there yet because they have a strict no vendor policy. So you'll have to share pictures and let us know how it goes.

Best of luck with all your plans.

Yah for sure we will be there at the same time. We arrive Nov 5, departing Nov 10.

I have been dealing with Valeria Garcia so far there. I am not sure how impressed I am with her right now though. Does it seem like you are getting gouged on all the extra's?

I have requested pics of the rooms and terrace's and the gazebo's and she hasn't replied back yet. You don't happen to know them do you? I think I know I want the one gazebo without the glass windows, but I don't know what it's called. And she said she reserved a 'ballroom' for me. Well so far there is only like 25 of us, I am a little concerned that might be too big. I want to see what this 'ballroom' looks like. GAH! LOL!

My fiance and I went there last December to check it out to make sure this is where we indeed want to get married and I fell in love with it.