Even love makes mistakes

DSHayes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get home from work before him, why don't you set up a nice romatic setting with dinner a super sexy outfit he will love and wait patiently. Maybe some of his favorite beer or something. Unless he is an idiot (and we can all agree somethimes they can be) he will get the hint that this has gone on long enough. And you both have better things to do! Good luck I hope things work out soon for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_reeves View Post
Is he just making you suffer or do you think maybe he's waiting for an apology or something? It's so childish for him to do this to you. Maybe you do need to be a bit more aggressive about this. He clearly knows how much this is hurting you and no matter the argument this is not fair. Unless there were serious boundaries crossed no one needs this kind of space. It's talk time...

Sorry to sound harsh, I just feel so bad that you are going through this and really hope things can be on the mend soon!
Yeah that is definately childish and rude of him. Personally, I would have already made him talk or broke up with him...but I dont' know your situation. Time for him to work this out.

Hey, I am just saying if it were me. I don't take ignoring lightly. But then I dont' know about the context of this fight. But at this point, it is getting kinda prolonged for no seemingly good reason. I am all for giving space but it has to be finite and not unreasonably long.

Oh thank goodness!

Glad you were able to hash it out! Now you can get all gushy about wedding planning!

Phew! I felt that tension for you for sure! Now relief!

The make up part can also be quite fun wink.gif...I think I'll go ask my FI how long it has been since our last argument :P