Does anyone have pictures from Princessa Del Mar?

Aly1983

We stayed at the Princesa for our honeymoon week (2nd week). It is a FABULOUS resort and I highly recommend it for a wedding or switching over for the second week. They serve chamapgne everywhere!! at the beach bar, when you walk into the buffet, the lobby, everywhere!!

Here is the link to my facebook album. Although there are no wedding pics you can get an idea of what the resort looks like....

Login | Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWbride09 View Post
We stayed at the Princesa for our honeymoon week (2nd week). It is a FABULOUS resort and I highly recommend it for a wedding or switching over for the second week. They serve chamapgne everywhere!! at the beach bar, when you walk into the buffet, the lobby, everywhere!!

Here is the link to my facebook album. Although there are no wedding pics you can get an idea of what the resort looks like....

Login | Facebook
Thank you. I guess we finally settled for this resort. Everyone I talked to says it's one of the best resorts in Cuba.

oh I should add a disclaimer though.lol

I recomend this as a wedding resort if its a small intimate, older group. The princesa is a VERY quiet resort. If you have young adults in your group (20ish) they probably will not enjoy themselves at all.

If you have a lot of 20 somethings in your group I recommend the Sirenis.