Has anyone done a "polaroid"-esque guest book?

Hi!

I want to do an instant-photo guest book and found some great handmade options on etsy, but now that polaroids (or at least the film) are harder and harder to find, I wanted to see if anyone had success with the FUJI version (FujiFilm Instax 200 is what I found online) or another option?

• 2 weeks later...

The Knot Wedding Shop also has photo guest books - both for instant Polariod types and for prints. Here is a link to one of them, but you can search for the others. They have several colors and sizes of photos.

Wedding Favors - Wedding Favor - Wedding Favors Ideas)

I really want to do something like this too. A signature book seems so plain. I think a picture guest book will really capture better memories from the day.

I honestly don't even know where to find polaroid film anymore. And I'm a photographer. Its so hard to find and if you find it most likely its been sitting in a warehouse forever.

I would go with the instamax camera. Another option is Amazon.com: Epson PictureMate Dash PM260 Compact Photo Inkjet Printer (C11C694201): Electronics it's only $100 and you can just print there on the spot if you have an outlet.