Post your wedding shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
That might be fun to have them died in the wine red color, but I will probably go with the traditional ivory...but I am considering having a little color...hmmm
I just originally thought that u were going with that color just because of the sash on ur previous dress and cause you're getting married in napa...i really like the wine color but also like the ivory color

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leigh, I would love your shoes, but I am a 6 1/2 sometimes 7. sad.gif I think I remember seeing those shoes at Banana.

Tammy, I am really scared to post my dress on the internet. What if my fiance sees it. sad.gif I took pictures of it and I will try to load them tomorrow. None of you are scared that your future husband may see your dress?

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
those are really pretty, my FI told me the taller the better for the wedding day...he said you never wear heels and women in heels are sexy...you can always take them off to dance.
That is very true woman in high heels so hot...im happy that we'll be taking pics on the beach that way i can take them off for an hour or so...it will feel so good to put ur feet into the nice hot sand