Anyone doing turquoise?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing Lime and Chocolate however I think I may throw in some turquoise, teal or some sort of shade into the mix. I really love how the color pops.

Plus, I really want blue margaritas as our signature drink during the cocktail hour, lol!

My BMs are wearing at little deeper color turquoise:

Click the image to open in full size.

The designer is Jim Hjelm, and they are gorgeous in person (IMO:) I have 7 BMs so they are all wearing this color and fabric, but they had 4-5 styles to choose from between Jim Hjelm and Lazaro (which are really the same company so they have the same fabrics and colors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
My BMs are wearing at little deeper color turquoise:

Click the image to open in full size.

The designer is Jim Hjelm, and they are gorgeous in person (IMO:) I have 7 BMs so they are all wearing this color and fabric, but they had 4-5 styles to choose from between Jim Hjelm and Lazaro (which are really the same company so they have the same fabrics and colors)
That color is fabulous! Love it!

bill levkoff is a great website too to view dresses in all different colors and styles. my SIL picked her dresses from there when her and my brother got married 2 yrs ago. the dresses were such good quality!

Bridesmaid Dresses and Gowns for formal Occasions: Bill Levkoff

i have 2 flowers girls...no BMs. but i think i will be getting their dresses from bill levkoff because i know the quality is so good.

• 4 years later...