My idea for presenting our rings...

So, we are not having a bridal party (BMs, groomsmen, MOH, etc.) it's just going to be us up there. We have a daughter, Sienna, & at the time of our wedding she'll be 18 months old. She is already walking around & getting really good at it, fast. I was brainstorming a while ago about ways to include her, considering her young age...

I was thinking we could find a chain necklace & put our rings on it & have her wearing it around her neck. We could have her walk down the aisle to us (with the help of my younger sister--she's 11) I could then have my sister remove the necklace from our daughter's neck & have her give us the rings.

I don't know...? Does this seem corny? Or cute? I was thinking it could be a creative way to incorporate our daughter into our ceremony & also let my (only) sister play a role---she's too young to be an actual MOH...so, what do you ladies think?

Obviously, we'd make sure my sister or someone else is watching Sienna the whole time with the necklace on, so she doesn't end up strangling herself or anything horrific like that!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic