Invitation to Sandals Resorts Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Webinar Sept 10 7pm EST

Karla it was very informative and I took notes but I don't think they'd be very helpful as they were mainly relevant to what I was looking for.

But to sum up my experience I went into the Webinar interested in Sandals Grande St Lucia, Antigua or Whitehouse and now I'm interested in Montego Bay or Negril. I think I was looking for what "I" wanted which was just a really romantic feel. But since I can get that at all the Sandals resorts lol, I took time to look at what my FI would want and Montego Bay seemed to be in the heart of everything which was great plus no long ride and it seems like alotta fun. Also Negril is casual and seems laid back yet fun which my FI really wants. Plus I loved the River suites. I haven't had a chance to talk to FI about any of this but I'm really glad I was able to compare all the resorts at once...

Jennifer if any of my info was wrong I apologize.... But thanks for the Webinar I learned a lot.