Adios...I'm off to get married!

The bags and boxes are packed and in the car and we'll head to the airport early in the morning...

But, I wanted to log on before I left to thank all of you for your help and support over the last year. You've given me so many wonderful ideas and I'm so grateful. You've helped me make my wedding weekend the best that it can be. A special thanks to Tammy (host) for starting this wonderful resource for all of us DW people.

So, watch for my review and pics late next week. As you know Jonathan Thrasher is my photographer. He said he'd try to have some pics up quick! Yay!!

Wanted to wish a special congrats and good luck to Stephanie, my date twin, and to NatalieM, who is getting married the day before me and Stephanie. You two are going to be gorgeous brides and I can't wait to see all your pictures! Have fun and keep an eye out for us....we'll be watching for you around town (and at the airport, Natalie)!

Have a great week!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic