• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone's wedding coordinator Kalena Arroniz?? I emailed the Miami office asking if I could contact my planner early and she replied with an email address for Kalena Arroniz. I then tried to email Kalena but found out the address was invalid!! I emailed the Miami office again and am waiting for a reply... Just wondering if anyone may have a working address so I can get this planning moving!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen11085 View Post
Is anyone's wedding coordinator Kalena Arroniz?? I emailed the Miami office asking if I could contact my planner early and she replied with an email address for Kalena Arroniz. I then tried to email Kalena but found out the address was invalid!! I emailed the Miami office again and am waiting for a reply... Just wondering if anyone may have a working address so I can get this planning moving!! :)
me! the email addy i have is [email protected] is that what you have? x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
how much are your flights to mexico from mainland usa? if you don't mind me asking?
We got our round-trip tickets from San Francisco for $302 per person. That was with Mexicana Airlines. They fly into Mexico City and then on to Cancun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doblauvelt View Post
Wow you guys already booked your flights? Looks like I'm behind on something. I've just been watching the rates, they were at $290 a few months ago but now they jumped to $301 from Newark, NJ.
Looks like they have flights out of NJ for $281 through Continental right now. I used Expedia Alert (you can download it from their site) on my computer to alert me when rates changed (up and down). I also went to the individual airlines themselves to see what their prices were when air went down. :)