I'm Engaged!!!!

FINALLY!!!

Ok- so we were at the country music festival this weekend- we both love Kenny Chesney... Outside in the parking lot tailgating with all of our friends and family. He had the MP3 player set to play our song and when it came on he took me and we were dancing in the parking lot. In the middle of the song he got down on one knee and proposed! It was so cute. It felt like we were the only ones there. Afterwards everyone was clapping and shouting! His friend is a photographer and he took pictures of the whole thing. It was great. Afterwards I had people I didnt even know coming over from like 3 parking lots away to congratulate me and look at my ring. It was great.

Later I found out he went to get my Dads blessing and planned to be there about a half hour after my Dad got out of work because he is home alone for a while. Well, my Dad went golfing that day. My bf waited 4 hours outside my parents house waiting for Dad to come home. He totally got his blessing. My Dad avoided me for days because he is not good at keeping secrets.

Everything was wonderful. We had a great time! I'm so excited!!!