So I saw on other posts that ladies were able to "engrave" their own glassware with etching kits from Michael's. I went to Michael's and took note of all that I would need to do my sand ceremony vase but I'm wondering how you guys create your own stencil. I saw a bunch of pre-maid stencils but I want to use my own font for the monogram. Help please!!

Thank you!

I did some googling to try and help you out with this. I found these links:

Custom Lettering Stencils

it SOUNDS like they can do custom orders for the font you want to use, and you should be able to get it as a reusable stencil. Not 100% sure, but it's a starting point.

engraving sandblasting stone wood egg art hobby business

I believe this link is to a product that you can print directly onto with your printer. If you had a small design, I'm sure you could print multiple on one sheet and then just cut out each like a mini tattoo (like we had when we were kids!) and then place them on your glass surfaces. I would definately read in great detail how to use these before you buy since I just skimmed the information.

UltraCarver Ultra Carver

I think this link is similar to the above one

Custom Reusable Stencils Made With Your Artwork!

I am pretty sure this link is to a company that will MAKE a stencil for you if you send your artwork. May be less hassle than any of the other options.

Sorry I'm not speaking from experience, but if you try any of these methods I'd be thrilled to see how they turn out =) Best of luck!