Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

We used Doremixx and they were AMAZING!  I really can't say enough about them.  They totally made our party.  We even extended their play time because everyone was having so much fun!

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

lorijfletcher..thank you for the information!!  Good to know - I really love them!  I can't wait for your review and pics!  Congrats!!  Who was your DJ?

I have posted some info about this (along with my review) back on page 480 of this thread.  There is one post with my review, and one with info about the legal ceremony.  Let me know if you can't find it.

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

Is/has everybody did/done a legal ceremony??  I'm just wondering..it's quite pricey and saves a LOT of money to do it here first..???  Any thoughts??

Past Brides..how did you get you DIY stuff to the resort?  Like centerpieces, etc..did you pack it all or did anybody ship it right to the resort?  I'm guessing that is pretty expensive..

We plan on doing Thermal Coffee Mugs - which would be tough to pack cause of space and cost of luggage these days.  Also, our centerpieces are going to be colored bottles...would be even more tough to pack cause of them being glass...???

Any thoughts/ideas??

P.S.  Love you guys!!!  msnwink.gif