Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Thanks for posting the slideshow. There are some nice photos!

Has anyone noticed that Juan Navarro doesn't have a website, and I can't find anything on the web about him.

That is one reason I'm hesitant about booking him. It seems everyone else has websites with lots of blogs to view..

Have any of you been able to find more info about him?

I think Ana told me that the deck could facilitate 200+ plus so should be plenty. The deck is right next to the beach and the pool terrace is next to the deck

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...6/index52.html

here is pictures of how the different set ups look

I have asked Ana about signature drink (at Secrets Maroma this was USD 2 per person extra) and fire dancers just no responce yet, and I was not sure if other girls found it worthwhile but I will let you know atleast what the price point once I hear back

Quote:
Originally Posted by normajeane77 View Post
Thanks for posting the slideshow. There are some nice photos!
Has anyone noticed that Juan Navarro doesn't have a website, and I can't find anything on the web about him.
That is one reason I'm hesitant about booking him. It seems everyone else has websites with lots of blogs to view..
Have any of you been able to find more info about him?

Here's his website. Juan Navarro Photographer

Has anyone decided on the menu? I can't decide on the plated dinners vs the buffet. The plated dinners look a little more gourmet but a buffet might be better so that there is something that everyone will like. I'm just thinking that everyone might be buffett'ed out from being at the resort all week.

Just wondering if anyone can help with info on the confused with all the prices on the documentation after looking over the email on Dreams website,

To legalise documentation:

Birth certificate x 2 £56

photocopy birth certificate x 2 £56

To translate all documentation into Spanish: Does both birth certificates and the potocopies need to be translated? Also does this need to be done in Mexico or can you do it before you go, If yes where?

£150

Blood tests: £150 per couple

£100 to validate marriage certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I think Ana told me that the deck could facilitate 200+ plus so should be plenty. The deck is right next to the beach and the pool terrace is next to the deck

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...6/index52.html

here is pictures of how the different set ups look

I have asked Ana about signature drink (at Secrets Maroma this was USD 2 per person extra) and fire dancers just no responce yet, and I was not sure if other girls found it worthwhile but I will let you know atleast what the price point once I hear back
Thanks so much for posting those photos..I am definitely sold on the deck area!
I also emailed Ana about fire dancers, and have not heard back about it. I'm really hoping they have a vendor for this! What a great treat for guests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl View Post
Has anyone decided on the menu? I can't decide on the plated dinners vs the buffet. The plated dinners look a little more gourmet but a buffet might be better so that there is something that everyone will like. I'm just thinking that everyone might be buffett'ed out from being at the resort all week.
Good point, I hadn't even thought about people maybe being tired of the buffet..I may need to rethink my initial preference for the Carribean buffet...

BOUQUET_INC[1].pdf

BOUQUET_GOLD[1].pdf