Anyone Recently Receive Flowers from Bittersweet?t

SOOOOOO Super glad that everything turned out for the best, and your flowers are gorgeous!!!

I wonder if there is something behind the name of the company, though? Is it "bitter" to have to be on pins and needles nervously waiting, and then "sweet" to see what your flowers will ultimately look like?!

Either way, it seems to have been super sweet for you in the end -- CONGRATS~!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for this! I've been sitting with crossed fingers for my flowers (I have a lot of time before I NEED them, but we were going to include them in the engagement photos, so I ordered them like 8 months in advance!). They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see mine! When I get a picture, I will post it as well! Thanks for alieviating my stress!

Stamperamma-

I understand. I am trying not to be pessimistic but I always have the florist at the resort for backup. Crystal was supposed to mail my order out yesterday and email me a tracking number. I emailed her last night and am waiting to hear from her and get the tracking number. My fingers are crossed! :)