Does anyone have pixs from Beaches Negril Wedding?

Yes we paid for each one. They wanted over $4000 for just the CD with all the pictures, but because we bought the package they gave us a discount. It was cheaper to buy the package + all 350 pictures than it was to buy just the CD of pictures. We were definately glad that we had already purchased the package when they told us the price of just the CD! Buying the package is basically your guarantee that you will have a photographer for a certain amount of time + an album and CD of a few pictures.

Here is a link to some of our pictures:

http://beachesnegrilwedding.shutterfly.com

password: jamaica

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi Everyone....

I guess I am in the same boat about pictures...  Pictures mean so much to me...  I would like to see what a "proof book" looks like from another wedding, to make up my mind.  We are looking to be married at Beaches Negril...   I am currently putting together my "wedding to do" book...  I see the prices from beaches/sandals, but NO real examples of photos.  I would sooo appreciate any links to weddings photos for that resort... Thank you again... 

• 2 months later...