Thank You Cards

What did everyone do (or are planning to do) about thank you cards?

Did you go conservative and just put a little picture in a thank you card or did you go creative?

We'd like to do something special for those that came to Cuba with us. For the AHR we might just keep it simple. Any ideas?

I had ours done at Vistaprint. I ordered a standard postcard and uploaded a wedding photo with our names and wedding date at the bottom and had Thank You! printed on the back side. You can order envelopes to go with them when you check out. They came out beautifully and cost me about $25 I think for 100 with the envelopes and custom design upload.

hello!!! I am making all of my thank you cards! I think it totally personalizes them and really shows how much you appreciate your friends and family. I am totally stoked and will def post pictures when I am finished with them! They will def have a picture of me and FI on the front and prob. holding a "thank you" sign!

I just got a thankyou card from a friend of ours and it was excellent - Long skinny textured creamy brown card with a photo from the wedding in sepia tones fading half way down the page - where she was able to write a personal message (their logo and a big pitcure of them and thank you written on the back). They were truley beautiful, and a happy addition to my fridge...

I made thank you cards on Vistaprint as well with a collage, just used a postcard. these are the ones I gave to the people who came to mexico with us:

Click the image to open in full size.

the back says something about joining us in Mexico....

I also made very similar ones for our AHR but they were the folded version, same idea just different pics!

I do though like the idea of making personalized ones. one of my friends just did that for her wedding thank yous and they came out great too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I made thank you cards on Vistaprint as well with a collage, just used a postcard. these are the ones I gave to the people who came to mexico with us:
Click the image to open in full size.
the back says something about joining us in Mexico....

I also made very similar ones for our AHR but they were the folded version, same idea just different pics!

I do though like the idea of making personalized ones. one of my friends just did that for her wedding thank yous and they came out great too!
Gorgeous! I plan on doing something similar and using Vistaprint. I may try to write thank you in the sand and get a pic to see how it turns out. Or just pick out some of our best wedding pics.