Thought I knew what I was doing....

jennib31

Hello Destination Wedding Brides!

My name is Jennifer and I am planning a destination wedding in Cancun in May/June 2010. We hopefully will have 25-30 guests. Right now we are considering all-inclusives and Paradisus or Le Blanc Resort.

We would love a place with activities and maybe a spa, not so family geared, must be all inclsuive.

We are not so concerned with the price for us as the couple (i think we can keep around $7-$10K) but with the price for our guests. We want them to pay $2,000 MAX for flight and rooms for 4 nights. Does anyone know if this is possible?! :)

I see alot of great postings on Paradisus - does anyone recomend any other resort? THANK YOU!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 days for under $2000 is completely doable! I've been to a few all-inclusive destination weddings (always stayed for a week) and the only time I paid close to that was when I went to Sandals Bahamas. Even with that I paid just under $2000.

Get quotes from a travel agent. The price will vary with the season, but I'm confident you'll find a resort for guests that will be less than $2000.

Happy planning!