Need your opinion on which of these dresses

Hey girls,

I have three blond bridesmaids and I'm trying to decide on a dress. Take a look at the below dresses and let me know. Thanks in advance!

a)Women's Size 16 Dresses - Gowns & Size 16 Short Dresses - Women's Size 16 Clothing - J.Crew

B)Women's Size 16 Dresses - Gowns & Size 16 Short Dresses - Women's Size 16 Clothing - J.Crew

c)Women's Wedding & Party Dresses - Wedding Dresses, Bridal Dresses, Formal Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

d)Women's Wedding & Party Dresses - Wedding Dresses, Bridal Dresses, Formal Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

e)J.Crew Catalog & Online Specials - Women's Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

I'm open to any suggestions on style and or color.

Thanks again :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personaly really like "B" I think I may have to just order one to wear! lol. They are all very pretty. Do you have wedding colors?! The corals, the blues and the oranges are very pretty.. but I dont know how bright you want to go. Are those the sizes you are looking for? "A" is a pretty dress but it doesnt look like it would be very flattering on a fuller figured girl. (Not trying to crush anyones feelings here.) "C" would be great if you want the breeze to blow them around a bit, and its more coverage on top.

I dont know if this has helped you at all.. but I really like all of them. They all look great. :) Good luck.