VIDEOGRAPHY in DR

I used Huellas de Caribe and Arnaud was PERFECT! I was bridezilla when it came to videography and photography, to me they are the most important..and I was very impressed and happy with my choice. Also, pay the extra money and get them to make you a highlight video! So worth it

I just hired HDC. I've only read good things about them on this site. Great prices. Arnauld is very quick to respond to emails. They accept paypal for deposit, which is great. He will also customize the package to fit your needs.

I am happy with my choice!

Oh and he accepts paypal for the 20% deposit and gives a nice discount of 10% if you book photo and video with him.

Well, I was going to book Photo Souvenir becasue they are based out of our hotel but they don't have a sample of their work and took forever to get back to me. Thus, I have booked Florian. He has been so easy to work with. He gets back to me within a day or less. I just was messaging with him through gmail and he is so professional and helpful. The samples of his work are wonderful. I'm happy we are going with him!!!

• 1 month later...