Heels on the beach...

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married on the beach and they will be putting down a runner. I am very short and fiancee is tall so I have to wear something that will give me some height. I am not crazy about wedges. Has anyone wore heels on their beach weddings?

Thanks!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a huge fan of wedges either, but I had to cave and get a pair. My wedding coordinator strongly recommended staying away from heels. I'm pretty short as well, and wanted some height, so the wedges work perfectly. I figure they'll be hidden under my dress...plus they're super-comfy, and no worries about twisting my ankle with stilettos!!

On the otherhand, I've noticed that a lot of girls wear heels and don't seem to have a problem...

I really don't think the heels will work. You will definitely sink into the sand. I purchased 2 pairs of wedge sandals from Victoria's Secret. My fiance is a foot taller than me so I want to bridge the gap a little if I can. I am also bringing a pair of stiletto heals for the party since it will not be held on the beach. Nothing wrong with bringing more than one pair :)