• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by keilag View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

ok. so here is the first pic of the runner. I decided to do it a little different than first intended. I glued the petals to a 2.5" wide ribbon because I was having troble getting them to stick to the runner itself. Once both of the petal ribbons are complete I will attach those to my pink runner. I think that will be pretty and a little less time consuming. The 6'' petal borders on the runner will also keep the real petals from blowing away at the beach.
I'm totally LOVING this idea! Please, please, please share more pics as you get more done. Also, can you share with us about how many petals you are using?

Thanks for the great idea!

I still think this is absolutely beautiful...but the more I think about using a runner for our beach wedding, the more I'm thinking it's not going to be easy to walk on? I'm thinking it's going to sink into the sand as I'm walking on it? Has anyone actually used a runner on the beach and how did it work out? I'm thinking I may just have to go with using loose petals and if they blow around a little bit, so be it, lol.