• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0048 View Post
Lol! I love Save on Crafts! They're relatively inexpensive and I also strung together their leis so they can make garlands which I'm going to hang off the gazebo (my second DIY project)

Click the image to open in full size.
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm also looking to do a garland type DIY project for our arch, except with the flowers a little more spaced out. I was looking at purchasing the same lei's you used from saveoncrafts.com and am wondering if you think I'd be able to take apart the lei's and just use the flowers? I was thinking of using a clear fishing line, and attaching the flowers spaced out approx 2 inches apart. Do you think these would work for what I want to do?

Heather,

I definitely think it's doable :) I almost attempted it but I lost patience with the idea of spacing them out so I left them as is :) Either way, I'm sure they're going to look fabulous! Sorry for the delay I just got back but I will post pictures of everything as soon as I get re-acclimated!

• 4 weeks later...