Super Excited...My OOT Bags!!!

I am so excited...my OOT Bags just shipped! Thanks so much to Meg&Shay for originally posting about these bags smile03.gif I don't think it possible to find a better deal, especially for those of us on a budget...25 bags for $20 plus $12.50 for shipping! These bags are from Ebay seller Kirmansurplus.

Here is a pic, I will be getting the blue bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

I will post some pics of the actual bags when I get them next week.

I am going to keep this thread updated as I start putting my bags together, so...Stay Tuned!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaS View Post
I am so excited...my OOT Bags just shipped! Thanks so much to Meg&Shay for originally posting about these bags smile03.gif I don't think it possible to find a better deal, especially for those of us on a budget...25 bags for $20 plus $12.50 for shipping! These bags are from Ebay seller Kirmansurplus.
Here is a pic, I will be getting the blue bags.
Click the image to open in full size.

I will post some pics of the actual bags when I get them next week.
I am going to keep this thread updated as I start putting my bags together, so...Stay Tuned!!!

I also purchased these totes in blue and should be getting them soon too! I also purchased blue mugs off ebay as well and I got 36 insulated mugs for less than $1 each! Ebay is wonderful! Can't wait to see your bags! What are you filling them with?