Hair and make-up artist??

GORGEOUS!!!

Do you have a price list for Sara?

I have 6 BMs too. Did she offer a discount since there were so many girls?

We are hoping to cover the cost for my BMs, do you mind sharing how much it was for everyone total?

Did she charge a travel fee?

You look stunning!! Wow.

Calee

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

I would say maybe an hour each? I would double check with her though - she would know best : ) She was actually the one who suggested we should start earlier but I felt bad making my bridesmaids wake up earlier.

I should also mention - she uses MAC products! My face is very sensitive and her make-up worked great on my skin - no break outs or anything! Also - she applied lashes for me and they LOOKED great and lasted the whole night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeta View Post

Hi Future Mrs. M

Thanks for posting these pics!  Look look gorgeous.

I will have 4 bridesmaids and myself. How long would you recommend it might take for hair and makeup, based on your experience with Sara and her stylist(s?)?

Thanks

Hi ladies, I just joined BDW, getting married at Ceiba del Mar in May!  We just got back from our site visit, and I did a hair and makeup trial with Melissa V. Parry on Saturday, who was recommended by our coordinators (Tropical Wedding Experts).  She was fabulous -- very professional, detailed, and patient.  And (most importantly) I really loved the way I looked!  So if you are still searching, I'd definitely check her out www.cancunhairandmakeup.com