Andi's TTD Slideshow by KLK Photography!!!!!!!!!

smile29.gif

Kristi has done it again! We just got our TTD slideshow today and I LOVE it!

Reggie & Andi's Trash the Dress Session!

for future brides: I wanted to do a TTD from the very beginning of my planning and I wanted to use my original dress, I had a lot of people that thought I was crazy for wanting to do this but I think as the end result shows it was worth it! actually the pool totally cleaned the dress...after a professional cleaning it will probably be as good as new!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um hi Andi....your TTD pics are incredible! Some of the best I've ever seen! Wow wow wow. You are absolutely gorgeous, and I love your dress - it's perfect for the water. The pics where you are laughing at Reggie are so cute, and the water ones are amazing - I could watch that slideshow all day!

Those pictures are AMAZING!! I will def. have to look into your photog. There are so many great, great shots!! I know if I were you, I would have a really difficult time trying to pick out the ones I wanted to frame- there are just so many perfect pictures! They captured fantastic moments!! Congrats!