Davids Bridal - My Experience and Your Opinion

I can't believe all the bad service! I haven't shopped here, but had been thinking about ordering dresses online as there are no stores nearby, but my biggest pet peeve is bad customer service, I have worked in retail my entire life so this is something very important to me and just reading these threads makes me so mad! I would rather pay a little more for something and have good service. I definitely will not be giving them any of my money! Glad I came across this thread before I ordered online!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a dress online as its online only and I love it. I just have to try it on so I don't care about paying the shipping to return it if it isnt nice on me. So far the experience has been pleasant, although I have only been dealing with their online customer service so far. I went to the Canadian store with a friend and it was very rushed and a bit dingy. I don't think I'd buy from the store, and there's no way I would get them to do alterations.

I ordered a dress online as its online only and I love it. I just have to try it on so I don't care about paying the shipping to return it if it isnt nice on me. So far the experience has been pleasant, although I have only been dealing with their online customer service so far. I went to the Canadian store with a friend and it was very rushed and a bit dingy. I don't think I'd buy from the store, and there's no way I would get them to do alterations.