• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did them. They were actually a lot of fun to do. I used a local photographer who I had tossed around taking along to my wedding. I know that a lot of the girls on the board have used Leigh, but I think it all depends if she'll be in your area or not.

I'm in the DC area too and am using a photographer who was on a boudoir photographers network that Leigh posted on another thread. The one I'm using is Genevieve Lepier Genevieve Leiper Photography and her prices seem right and her photography looks good from what she's sent me so far in this category of photography. I'm getting them done in September (gives me time to do some working out bunny_4.gif).

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, missed this thread. I'm doing them, and I'll be using Leigh Miller as well. I found it incredibly difficult to find someone in my city who didn't make the boudoir photos look trashy .... I'm traveling all the way to Mexico to meet up with Leigh Miller (lol - I know, it's a tough trip to make! haha).

Leigh did post a website of some boudoir photographers that are worth looking at. She's made some pretty good recommendations too

After seeing some of the pictures Leigh took of girls on this website, I am definitely interested (but equally terrified of the idea).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Oops, missed this thread. I'm doing them, and I'll be using Leigh Miller as well. I found it incredibly difficult to find someone in my city who didn't make the boudoir photos look trashy .... I'm traveling all the way to Mexico to meet up with Leigh Miller (lol - I know, it's a tough trip to make! haha).

Leigh did post a website of some boudoir photographers that are worth looking at. She's made some pretty good recommendations too

Courtney - do you know how I can find Leigh's post with the website?