ROR chairs...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes-I think I turned this into a rant lol...

Back to the chairs......like I said earlier, if you had asked me a year ago was I stickin with the brown chairs, I woulda laughed out loud.....and said,.."Im not foolish enough to pay for white chairs for someone to sit in".........but as I got closer n closer to the wedding, Im talking 8 weeks on......I was no longer satisfied. Its all the little weird details now that I never thought would bother me or that Id think twice about, now they re a big deal. Honestly now-I cant picture havign the ceremony without white chairs lol..thats how passionate I ma now about this haha...god, I need a life..lol............

TA Maureen is right tho, guests wont notice these things, its us-so if you can let this one slip by-do it........but if you re thinking twice, chances are it will be in your budget down the road.....

3 weeks to go....I just got back from shopping....Iam totally overpacking, I have a dress for every night, a dresss for every day, 5 biknis, 5 covers up, 5 shoes/flipflops, shorts, tanks, skirts you name it......Im really trying to clue up packing and and clothing n stuff....still doing wedding programs, seating stuff, planning excursions...right-thats why Im on here looking for info on lees tours and got side tracked, Im a zombie fihgting sleep here-this is a great place to ramble when no one else wants to listen, its like my journal these days lol

• 1 month later...

Marie... BEST RANT EVER!!! LOL!! I can empathize!!! Just this week I went to my MIL's house for dinner and we all got talking about the wedding... her comment... "Oh I keep telling everyone to do a destination wedding...there is no planning, it's so cheap and virtually stress free!" I think I looked at her like she had grown a second head! LOL!! I guess there will always be misconceptions of Destination weddings...but for every stress, expense and 1 years worth of planning/research... it was worth every single part!!

BTW... I loved my white chairs...they were worth every penny! LOL!!

I was watching a You Tube video of a couple who got married at the ROR and their chairs were completely different, quite fancy to be exact. I love them, but don't know if its an option to upgrade or if this couple rented their chairs from another company. Check out the video around minute 3:30--Has anyone ever seen these. I've pasted the link below, just in case it doesn't show up go to YouTube and it's under title "destination: Riu Ocho Rios-Jamiaca"

YouTube - destination: RIU-Ocho Rios Jamaica

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...