20 tubes of Banana Boat sunscreen for $1.75!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was searching to see if the coupon was online since alot of them are, but couldn't find it but found alot of people tried doing what you did and they weren't able to buy all of them at once. Target has a policy (its listed on their site) but they will only accept 1 coupon, you can use a target coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item, but not multiples. So it will depend if the cashier lets you like they did w/ you, although it would suck to pick up 20 tubes and only be able to use 1 sad.gif From what I've read the coupon came from a redplum newspaper insert but redplum only keeps one week up on their site at a time, but they had one a few weeks ago for the travel size first aid kits too!!!

So we just need to keep our eyes open i guess!

I'm a HUGE couponer. I have been able to get very similar deals for shampoo, chapstick, body wash, lotion, and more. This is how I can afford my OOT bags! Always make sure the coupon does not exclude trials, but you can find good ones more often than you might think. I have never used a coupon at Target, but I do at Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart. If you're really interested, there are coupon websites that explain deals just like the op did here, so you know what to do. :)