The Bachelor Party.....

etiquette schmetiquette. This is a great idea and so thoughtful of you to give your man a guy's night. They totally need them- even after the "I do's". Don't sweat it- you did nothing wrong. Seriously, who could complain about someone funding a fun night out for them?

I'm glad it doesn't sound to crazy.

His friend called today. They're thinking about just having it at someone's house and getting some dancers. I'm totally on board with that-I'm sure it's way cheaper than paying for a VIP package at the bar and that way he'll be somewhere he can pass out if he needs to. I'll get him a bottle or two of his favorite booze, pay for pizza and girls and let them take care of the rest.

I totally had to initiate DH's party and he has a ton of friends who's parties he's planned and his brother is only 90 or so miles away. And even though I did initiate it, DH ended up having to actually plan it himself, his buddies just sort of went along for the ride. I was pretty annoyed with all of them for not stepping up more, but what can you do I guess. He had a good time and that's really all that matters in the end. I say, do whatever you can to help him have a memorable party that he can reminisce over for years to come. ;-)