My Maggie Sottero Dress

I have to be perfectly honest and say that when the salesperson brought me the Reese dress, I was less than impressed. That is, until I tried it on. You know what they say when you know, you know. Well this is the one and I can't wait for my husband to be to see me in it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

HI, I have to tell you that this is the most amazing gown!!! I also will be wearing this gown. Our stories sound much alike, I had another gown, but at a bridal expo I saw this and absolutely fell in love. You are the only one I have found wearing this gown in a upcoming wedding,, could you tell me what type of jewelry and all those types of goodies,, I need ideas!!!

Again, Amazing gown and you look beautiful in it!! I think it takes a certain body type to wear it and you look great!! I'm not sure if i'm using the cap sleeves myself yet, I like them, they kinda give the gown a fairy type of look, I think anyways. Enjoy! Try to get back with me if you have time. My wedding is April 24,09, I'm originally from south jersey, now I live in Vegas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...