• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarah2107 View Post
those are great!! it looks like you spent a lot of time on them!! What brand paper did you use for the metallic stuff/where'd you buy it? I want to use that too, but can't find it sold in lrg quantities anywhere...
thanks for your help! & again, nice work--super pretty!!!
Thanks for the comments - so far I've gotten great feedback from the guests as well! the metallic cardstock I used was from Michaels - I believe "The Paper Company" is the brand - At Michaels, I spoke with the store manager and you can ask them to do a special order ( I had to do this with the brown mulberry cardstock I used for the jackets). When I did the special order, they were having a sale 30% off on the cardstock so I was able to get that price for the special order quantity. One warning on the metallic cardstock - it was a pain to use shape punchers on! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2BMrs.Prince View Post
They look super good! Could you please share the template you used? What kind of paper did you use for the boarding pass itself?
I used Staples (Wassau Paper brand) natural parchment cardstock - 8.5X11for the boarding pass itself. It added a little texture to the invite.

Attached is the link to the template for the boarding passes that I used - Thank you Becky for providing such a great instructions!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t21861

Jacket Sleeve Template.doc