ColorBlender

So I didn't know where to post this, since it's about colors, which falls under wedding attire, decoration and invitations, so this is where it fell!

I don't know if this has been posted, but I found a website that is used for palette design - and it's awesome! It can be used for other things, like decorating your house, picking flowers for a container pot, etc, but I used it for my wedding.

It's basically a design tool that let's you drag a color wheel and once you are set on a color you enjoy, it pops up with complimentary colors that work well with the color you choose. Pretty cool. Then you can alter and go warmer, lighter, etc.

Love it!

ColorBlender.com | Your free online color matching toolbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
lol I just tried it quickly.... and got confused!!! blush2.gif I might have to try it when I get home and have a little more time/am able to focus a little more on it!! lol
Yeah, you can't be too specific with it, basically just drag those bars at the botton until you get a color you like, and then keep adjusting!

Just play around with it, and it'll seem more obvious how the changes are made (i.e. more reds, greens, etc).