Thanks to the internet we can search and search for dresses of all shapes and sizes. We can find our favorite styles and designers. Out of everyone out there that found dresses on the internet and then tried them on and others, did you like the ones that you orginally picked out? Or were your choices way off from what looked best one you? Thanks for your feedback.

After looking online I was convinced that I wanted something fitted, mermaid style with lace or tiers and I ended up getting a flowy goddess style gown, lol. I think that sometimes what you think might look good on you at first isn't really what will so just be open to trying on many different styles. Also, I found that my bridal consultant was very helpful since she already had an idea based on her experience as to what would fit my body type.

After searching online, I knew what I wanted right away. I wanted something light, elegant and 2 lengths. I went and found my dress at a local bridal shop. Luckily they were having a big sale and I found my Alfred Angelo dress I wanted.

Lots of sites help out with sizing and things like that. Also go and try on some dresses to know what you like.

Good Luck!!

i thought i wanted something light & flowy like chiffon, empire waist. all the dresses i really like on me are strapless & corset back, which is something i didn't think i would like at all. i still haven't bought my dress yet either, cuz i can't make up my mind!

I actually am the oddball here because I found my dress on the internet and knew I just had to try it on. I called lots of bridal shops to see if they had it. I tried it on and fell in LOVE. I tried on other dresses while I was at the bridal shop just to make mother dear happy but nothing else could even come close and thankfully my mom agreed.