After Wedding Sale

Just trying to get ride of some wedding stuff!! Please make an offer on whatever you see as I really don't want to put a price on something!! I will just tell you what I spent. We can work out shipping afterwards.

5 cylinder LED battery operated centerpiece lanterns. Stock photo. Does not include the flowers in the photo. Looked really nice lit up at night. I believe I paid $85 total plus shipping ($17.00 each)

Click the image to open in full size.

30 Beach Mats. I think 20 are red and 10 are blue. I bought them at Pier One for $1.00 each. I planned to give them out in the OOT bags but this is the bag that was forgotten back at MBJ and was just recently returned to us. Please note that shipping may be more for these as they do get heavy

Veil - Cathedral length, custom made with 108" fabric (extra full), 110" long, light Ivory, pencil edge, plastic comb. Please see my siggy pics, but I can show you more if you would like.

Hanging Orchids - No pic of these but I can take one if you would like. They were not used as they were in the same bag as the beach mats. There are about 16 strands with approx 10 orchids per strand. Wound around carboard and secured in place. DH made them all and they took him 4 hours. Each orchid is strung through fishing line and secured with a dab of hot glue. Ochids are white with a pink center. A fre have yellow centers. They would have looked beautiful....I think all in all, the materials cost $30.00

I think that's it for now. Let me know if you have any questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Just trying to get ride of some wedding stuff!! Please make an offer on whatever you see as I really don't want to put a price on something!! I will just tell you what I spent. We can work out shipping afterwards.

5 cylinder LED battery operated centerpiece lanterns. Stock photo. Does not include the flowers in the photo. Looked really nice lit up at night. I believe I paid $85 total plus shipping ($17.00 each)

30 Beach Mats. I think 20 are red and 10 are blue. I bought them at Pier One for $1.00 each. I planned to give them out in the OOT bags but this is the bag that was forgotten back at MBJ and was just recently returned to us. Please note that shipping may be more for these as they do get heavy

Veil - Cathedral length, custom made with 108" fabric (extra full), 110" long, light Ivory, pencil edge, plastic comb. Please see my siggy pics, but I can show you more if you would like.

Hanging Orchids - No pic of these but I can take one if you would like. They were not used as they were in the same bag as the beach mats. There are about 16 strands with approx 10 orchids per strand. Wound around carboard and secured in place. DH made them all and they took him 4 hours. Each orchid is strung through fishing line and secured with a dab of hot glue. Ochids are white with a pink center. A fre have yellow centers. They would have looked beautiful....I think all in all, the materials cost $30.00

I think that's it for now. Let me know if you have any questions....
I also just found 5 of those picture frame easels in black. Not sure if anyone is interested in those...