Wedding Date Confirmed!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallieR View Post
I received confirmation from Dreams La Romana. Our wedding date is May 29, 2010.
Hi, how long did it take to get the confirmation? I am in the process of trying to secure my date. It took me a week to find out if the date was available and now that I finally got word that it's not, I'm trying to act quick!

Any words of wisdom for me?

Thanks! And congrats!

Hi KPEG,

I just went through that process as well with the WC at DLR and it was pretty nerve wracking... I actually wrote my subject line as: URGENT Wedding Inquiry and she responded fairly quickly.

Once I confirmed my date was available, I sent in my reservation forms about 4 days later (confirmed on a Thurs and sent forms on the Tuesday) and the deposit was taken off my credit card a few days later and I received the 'official' confirmation from Tiara then.

Good luck to you, it's a huge relief once you are booked! :)

KPEG I went thru it back in April. Once my date was available I sent my info to her on April 21 and the 28th i emailed her to see what the status was and she said she was waiting on the accounting dept. On May 5th I emailed her again because I checked by credit card statement online and the charge went thru on April 23 so I emailed the she and two days later she sent me the the confirmation.

I would check to see if the charge went thru and if so let her know. Who knows it could be the Accounting dept that is the problem.