We just got married on Saturday and everything was wonderful! Everyone was happy with their dinner...except for my brother who I am sure would have preferred a hamburger :) my advice is don't stress about anything because once you get here everyone is great and will make sure all goes amazingly well!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Awesome!! I Am a June 2011 bride too! what date is your wedding??

Originally Posted by Saydi1014 View Post

Hi! I'm so happy to find other Royal Cancun brides. We just booked our wedding in June 2011! So i have lots to figure out soon!  Has anyone gotten any information on the cocktail hour and what food is included?

Also, are any of you doing a rehearsal / welcome dinner?

• 2 weeks later...

Kiwi Correo whats luna photography? Im planning my wedding at The Royal but not getting married until 2012 and im trying to figure out how to go about it..

Any help will be helpful from anyone whose had a wedding there or are having one. Im also trying to figure out if to have guest go about booking their trip themselves or how can i find someone to help me find deals for my guest. Thanks