Recommend a good longline bra/bustier

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good longline bra/bustier. My dress is a little low in back and strapless with a deep sweetheart. It's been tough trying to find a low back, strapless bustier with a plunge front.

Thanks for the great suggestions ladies. I was going to try a Flattering me bustier but the only places I know of that carries them here are bridal salons and they are at least $80. A bit much for something I'll prolly only wear once for a few hours.

The VS 100 way suggestion actually works with my dress! I already have a nude strapless bra with that extension band that wraps around the waist. I totally forgot about it.... Tried it on and it's invisible under my dress. Yeah!

Has anyone tried Va Bien bras? Its the line I'm looking into but I don't have any local retailers that carry it. I hate to order something like this online since I'll have to pay shipping both ways if it doesn't work. I'm a short 34D. Unfortunately they're natural so I need as much help as possible keeping everything in place. I have a slinky slip-style dress I'd like to wear for the reception. Thanks.

Va Bien - Discover the French secret to a perfect silhouette - ULTRA-LIFT