Where can I get individual OTC drug packets in Canada?

I tried to search the forum for this topic but I didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know where I can buy individual packets of tylenol, immodium, pepto etc. in Canada to put in my first aid kitshuh.gif I've searched everywhere on the web and all I can find is US suppliers (I don't want to deal with shipping restrictions). I asked my pharmacist and he just shrugged his shoulders at me!

Thanks! It's too bad I didn't ask earlier, I was at the dentist yesterday morning! I can always call though.

That's a good idea to check the travel size sections in drug stores. I've looked at shoppers but I'll try other stores also!

I've been having the same issue. I have looked everywhere and asked tons of people and no one seems to know where I can get them in Canada. One pharmacist suggested talking to the rep for each one to see if I could get samples but haven't had any luck with that yet either. I have checked Shoppers,Walmart,Zellers,London Drugs and office Depot and nonthing. Please let me know if you find anything.

If there is anyone else in Alberta looking for these items I want to get Advil,Benadryl and Immodium. Maybe we could share an order from one of the US online sites and save on shipping. Costs barely anything to mail within Alberta. If your interested let me know.